Are you know how to check UAN Status online? The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has started to allocate the number of the Universal Account (UAN) to all the members of the Provident Fund Organization. After getting the UAN the employers can now download their list of UAN numbers as well as give it to their employees by availing the “UAN download list” in the Employer UAN helpdesk Portal. This will make easy the online submission of the transfer claims by the members with an objective to formulate the transfer transparent, well-organized as well as comfortable for the employees. So to sum up you need UAN for quick as well as easy online transfer of EPF.
Universal Account number or the portability of the PF number has been executed by the organization. But do you really know the position of your UAN status—whether it has been allotted or not? Your employers have to give you the universal account number as soon as they get it from the EPFO. You can go as well as ask to the employer for your UAN. But prior to going to the HR department, please do verify the UAN status online from the EPFO portal.
How to Check UAN Status Online
If you want to check your UAN Status then you have PF number required. Without PF number you can not check your UAN status online.
- First visit the UAN official website or click on below website
- After this website there are open option is “Know UAN Status”
- Select appropriate state and region
- Enter PF number
- After that click on ”UAN Status”
Process to verify The Status Of UAN
- Step -1- Visit The official portal of Universal Account Number
- There are the separate links for the employees as well as employers
EPFO Members as well as employees can go through this link – http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/.
- Whilst the employers can able to access another link – https://employerclaims.epfoservices.in/
- Or you can contact the UAN status helpdesk or the toll free no. 1800118005 from 09:15 AM to 05:45 PM on any tine of the week for any query related to UAN services.
- Step -2 –Now Click on your UAN link
- Step -3 –After that give your PF details
This is the one of the most significant part and you should fill up your PF number properly. The PF number is generally mentioned on your salary slip.
- Select the state where your office is registered.
- Pick the PF office region. States may have the more than a few regions. Delhi has 3 as well as Uttar Pradesh has 9 PF regions. You can mark out the region from the next 3 letters of the PF number.
- After selecting the state as well as region the two columns of the PF numbers will be filled automatically. Confirm it with your PF number.
- After that you fill up the organization number. All employees in your organization have the similar number. It would be the first and foremost group of the digits in your PF number. It can go up to the 7 digits.
- In the next fourth text box you require to fill up the extension. In the majority of the cases this remains 000. It can be one word letter like “X”. Also; it might not be in your PF number. You can leave it blank if it’s not there.
- Now fill up your PF number. This is the number which is exclusive to you in your office. It can be of maximum 7 digits figure.
- Step -4 – Know the UAN Status of Your Universal Account Number .Your status of the UAN allocation will be revealed there.
It is very simple. So ensure your UAN status on the first priority as well as get in touch with your HR department as after all it is your hard earned money!!!
Online UAN Helpdesk
If you have query related to UAN you can contact on below number between 9:15 to 5:30 working hours. Also you can send your query on official UAN email address given by below:
- 1800 11 8005
- Time: 9:15 to 5:30 working hours
How to Activate UAN Online
In the event that you as of now hold your UAN number, get it enacted at the EPFO web-based interface. It will be profitable to you during different Provident Fund systems. You will likewise have the capacity to appreciate numerous online offices by getting the UAN activation. Consequently, it is prescribed to initiate the UAN after UAN status check. Go to the choice UAN registration given in light of the site to enact your UAN. Also you can go to the UAN member portal for further information.
Tick the container to connote that you have experienced and have comprehended the directions. Tap on the catch ‘Initiate your UAN’ on the site. Give all the required data in every one of the fields and you will get a PIN on your telephone. Enter the PIN in the important field showed at the base. Tap on the “submit” catch alternative. The UAN activation technique is finished at this point.
Procedure For UAN Activation
- For the UAN activation click on this website http://www.uanmembers.epfoservices.in
- After that there are fill some details
- For example PF number, Select State & Region, PF Offices, etc
- So you can activate your UAN status through PF number
UAN Activation Through Mobile Number
- You can activate your UAN status through Mobile number
- Fill the details like Birth date, Member name, password, confirm password, etc.
- So you can get one PIN number to your registered mobile number
- After enter or verify PIN your UAN activation is completed
How to Check UAN Activation Status?
If you want to know how to check your UAN status online at UAN member portal. Now a days new UAN member portal is working so Employee of EPFO check status with easy ways. Simply follow below steps:
- First of all open UAN member portal website
- Click to know your UAN Status
- Then enter your member ID, Aadhar and PAN number
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number and E-mail ID
- Enter Captcha code
- Finally click on Get Authorization code
Hope you understand all of things how to check UAN Status online, UAN activation procedure and more. Our website also shared the information on the how to pay ESIC Payment online, EPF online payment, How to generate UAN number and UAN helpdesk number. So connected with our portal for more information and latest updates.